Happy Friday, ladies and gents! So sorry for the radio silence around here. These past two weeks have been a bit crazy at work. Oh and also, side note, we launched our brand campaign this week! I highly recommending signing up for a digital subscription to The New York Times – it’s not expensive (less than one coffee a week, I promise!). You can also look out for our TV spot during the Oscars on Sunday night too. Now is more important than ever to support independent journalism!
Any who, I’m off to Miami this weekend. Can’t wait for some serious sun and relaxation on the beach. Be sure to stay up-to-date with my travel adventures right here! Have a great weekend. Xo. Lauren
Links I Loved
- I can’t wait for my new custom chair to arrive! Roxy from Society Society sent me a sneak peak this week which I shared on Instagram. I seriously am counting down the days. – My Instagram
- My cousin’s sister-in-law – Sarna Lapine – got amazing reviews in The Times for her production of Sunday in the Park with George! Can’t wait to go see it. So proud of you, Sarna!!! – The New York Times
- 36 Hours in Brooklyn. – The New York Times
- Love Danielle’s re-design! So pretty. – Danielle-Moss.com
- Need to get monogrammed linen towels asap. – The Pink Pagoda
- So so excited for Julia and Anel! – Lemon Stripes
- Are we friends on Pinterest yet?! – Pinterest
Sales and Shopping
- These earrings are officially on my wish list.
- Anyone else want to start shopping for summer? This top is everything.
- Speaking of beauty – have you tried Ta Ta Harper’s line? A few of my favorite products from her line include: purifying cleanser, the resurfacing mask, the lip and cheek tint, and last but not least – the brightening serum!
- I’ve already demolished my black winter booties this season so I picked up these! Can’t beat the price point.