Hell yes. It’s Friday & officially the kick off to summer this weekend! I’m very excited for this long holiday weekend. Do you have any fun plans?
Although a part of me wishes I was in the Hampton’s this weekend, I’m glad we decided to stay in Connecticut and do absolutely nothing. Today I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite links from around the web + the Memorial Day Sales you just can’t miss!
- J.Crew is offering 30% off. There are a few items I already have in my shopping cart. Insert this navy and white short sleeved sweater. This linen-cotton v-neck jumper or this midnight floral silk jumper (yes!). This striped maxi dress is perfect for the pool or beach. Obsessed with this tailored linen romper for weekend brunch activities. And last but not least, this striped cashmere sweater for cool summer nights.
- You can shop 20% off at Serena and Lily with promo code ‘ALLOUT’ at checkout. I love their Pinstriped Fouta Beach Towels for pool days, picnics and the beach, of course. I’ve always been a fan of their directors chairs – mix and match for an easy outdoor summer feel. Omg, how cute is this Portside sconce?! The Palisades Chair is also a favorite of mine.
- One Kings Lane has numerous sales going on! This cabana stripe towel is a summer must-have. This Hally dinning table is 53% OFF. Yep. Kitchenware is on major sale like these cute little white bowls, mixing bowls and more. And last but not least, I’m slightly obsessed with this bench.
- Shopbop is offering up to 70% off across hundreds of items. Pick up Tory Burch sandals for $103 (also love these).
- Jess’ pictures from Paris makes me want to go back!!
- 10 Next Level BBQ ideas for this weekend.
- Love how Jess styled this romper three different ways!
- I’m such a big fan of Lauren Liess – Take a peek on her modern home renovation on Domino.
- Love Gab’s ultimate seaside guide to NYC!
- Can we talk about these before and after photos for a seconddddd.
- Eat up! The ultimate Memorial Day menu.
In case you missed it on lauren-nelson.com:
- My Top SEVEN Favorite Ikea Hack Us Girls Can Do! #whoruntheworld?
- Nordstrom’s Half Yearly Sale is still happening – shop my favorite picks right this way.
- Have you seen my New York City restaurant guide? Just added a few more must-try spots.
- Up your shorts game this summers with these 15 picks!
- Have you seen Jillian Harris’ Eclectic Home Tour? I’m obsessed!
- I’ve been pinning up a storm as of late – don’t miss out on my Design Eye Candy board!
- Are you on Bloglovin’? Follow me!