TGIF, party people! We made it to Friday and thank goodness for that. Last night I stopped by the Taschen book store down in SoHo. Have you ever bought a Taschen coffee table book? If not, they are having a MAJOR sale at the moment. The Surfing book pictured above is one of my all time favorites and it’s currently 50% off! I picked up so many classics and new-to-me favorites including 100 Getaways, Great Escapes North Amerca and New York.
This weekend the only real plans we have is stopping by The New York Times Travel Show. If you haven’t been before – I highly recommend! Take a peek below for my favorite links from around the web this week, there are some good ones! Xo. Lauren
Links I Loved
- Santiago, Chile has been on my bucket list ever since one of my besties visited a few years ago! Here’s what to do in 36 Hours. – The New York Times
- Speaking of travel, The New York Times travel show is happening this weekend! It’s the largest consumer travel show in America – happening all day Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are $25 dollars – more information here. – The New York Times
- 12 Rules For Being Beautifully Human. – Marc and Angel
- A must download, NPR’s “How I Built This” Podcast. So far my favorites include: Instagram, Dermalogica and Spanx! – NPR
- Speaking of podcasts, here are 5 worth listening to! – Katie Cassman
- Loved Damsel’s video on how she edits her Instagram photos. I definitely learned a few new tricks! – Damsel in Dior
- Are you subscribed to my newsletter? It’s one of the easiest and fastest ways to catch up on what’s new around these parts!