With the New Year right around the corner, it’s the perfect time to refresh your activewear! New Year resolutions will be in full swing and if you’re anything like me, “working out more” will certainly be on the list.
Investing in activewear instantly makes me feel better when I hit the gym! Today I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite activewear pieces I’ve had my eyes on + below is my must-have list! P.s. Don’t forget today’s the lastly for the Shopbop sale! You can shop an additional 25% off sale items with Code JOY25.
Hope everyone had a great week!! Xo. Lauren
1. APL Sneakers: These are by far my favorite sneakers I’ve tried to-date. They are great for running and everyday activities – plus they come in a wide variety of colors! I love them so much I even got my boyfriend to try them.
2. Jogger Pants: When it comes to working out during the winter, it’s important you wear the appropriate outerwear to the gym or workout class! I love jogger pants for warmth over my yoga pants or shorts! Jogger pants are also perfect for travel.
3. Cropped Sweatshirt or Hoodie: This is a new trend I’m getting on board with asap. I’ve seen girls all over New York pair a cropped sweatshirt or hoodies with their yoga pants and it looks so cute!
4. Sports Bras: Whether you prefer tanks with built in sports bras or wearing sports bras alone for your workout, it never hurts to have too many sport bra options! I love this mesh corset bra from Live The Process.
5. Activewear Tops: This is one thing that I never buy for some reason – I have to make a distinct effort in investing in new activewear tops! I love this one and this one!
Good morning! How was everyone’s Christmas?! I’m still at home in Cleveland and we’re currently experiencing a little snow storm! As a result, I will be inside all day online shopping the best after-Christmas sales happening right now. Who’s with me? Here are my 7 can’t miss after Christmas sales you have must shop today!
Serena & Lily – I always love when Serena and Lily launches their Winter Tent Sale. You can pick up some major goodies 30-70% off (something they don’t do often). I always take a peek at the sheet and duvet selection. How cute is this scalloped duvet? This is also a great time to pick up new towels or big piece of furniture you’ve had your eye on! You can currently pick up the classic director’s chairs for summer for $299.
Pottery Barn – Take up to 70% off select items! While home shopping with my mom we stopped by Pottery Barn at Beachwood mall where I picked up three different silver candle sticks and hurricanes! I can’t wait to add them to my current collection. Side note – don’t they remind you of Ralph Lauren?
This week marks one of the busiest (and best) times of year to shop thanks to Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals across the web! If there’s ONE sale you’re going to shop, make it the Shopbop Buy More, Save More sale.
Here’s the gist: when you spend $200 dollars or more, you’ll receive 20% off your order. When you spend $500 dollars or more, you’ll receive 25% off your oder. OR if you spend $800 dollars or more, you’ll receive 30% off your order. Sign. me. up.
This year I will be stocking up on cozy sweaters, coffee table books and jeans. What I love most about this sale is that you can shop designer brands you wouldn’t normally shop. I currently have my eye on Stuart Weitzman boots – I’ve been dying to get another pair (I currently have the 5050 boots and they pair perfectly with jeans or dresses!) I also want to try Levi’s jeans – I’ve heard rave reviews on their 721 skinny jeans! What’s on your shopping list this cyber week? Happy Shopping! Xo. Lauren
Are you familiar with the clothing line Veronica Beard? I actually had never heard of this brand until this past Labor Day weekend when I was on Nantucket with Jess. I arrived a day or two after Jess so she was able to do some shopping on the island before I arrived. After checking in to our hotel, she showed me the cutest bomber jacket she picked up from one of the boutiques on the island and it was from Veronica Beard. I (of course) was like – what’s that?! Seriously, I love my girlfriends for keeping me in the know on the coolest and upcoming fashion lines!
Since our weekend on Nantucket, I’ve been seeing Veronica Beard everyyyyy-where. So many of my girlfriends both in New York and Chicago have been shopping the line! I have added so many pieces from this collection to my wish list for Christmas. Shopbop has a fab and unique selection from the line including this super cute (and preppy) red cashmere v-neck sweater, these hip slides, and this chic skirt.
Have you picked up anything Veronica Beard yet? Xo. Lauren
Shop Veronica Beard
P.s. Have you shopped my holiday gift guides yet?! Take a peek at the latest below.