Links I Loved
- Ok, have you guys heard about this new Korean skincare store Innis Free that opened up in Flat Iron? I’ve heard rave reviews as the brand offers beauty produces with the finest natural ingredients sourced from Korea’s pristine Jeju Island. – Huffington Post
- How To Make The Most of a Layover – The New York Times
- Currently reading: Crazy Rich Asians – Amazon
- I updated my shop with my current beauty, home and style must-haves for fall! – Lauren-Nelson.com
- Speaking of skincare, I scheduled a facial at Great Jones Spa this week and the aesthetician sold me on the Trinity NuFace, a facial toning device. Have you guys heard of this thing? Am I late to the game? You can pick up the Trinity or the Mini on Nordstrom. I will be doing a whole other blog post on here but let’s just say I used it once and am already obsessed! – Nordstrom
- The only recipe you’ll need this fall. We can all thank Jacqlyn right now! – Lark and Linen
- Love these two looks on Jess! – Bows and Sequins
Sales & Shopping
- Have you started decorating for fall? Pottery Barn has been having some great sales this week!
- I want everything in Shopbop’s Top Sellers category. Ughhhhh.
- So ready to rock plaid this fall.
- It’s football season – insert your vintage football sweater here. Go Browns.
This Week on Lauren-Nelson.com
- My South of France itinerary is now live!!!! Don’t miss it.
- I created not one, not two but THREE get the looks from this big, beautiful beach home tour!