Good morning! How was your 4th of July? Did you love having a short work week as much as I did? Although Wednesday felt like a Monday, I’m so happy today is Friday. Luckily we will be staying put in the city this weekend. On the agenda includes visiting the Met and having afternoon tea at The Plaza. Spending time at The Plaza is actually one of my all-time favorite activities to do here in New York. So if you’re planning a trip soon or over the holidays, I highly recommend adding The Plaza to your itinerary.
Anywho! Today I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite links from around the web this week. There are so many great sales happening right now. It really feels like everyone is having their end-of-summer sale already. Psst – You do not want to miss the Club Monaco sale right now. Have a great weekend, everyone. Xo. Lauren
Links I Loved
- In case you missed it – I would LOVE if you could vote for me in the Annie Selke rug design competition. All you have to do is “like” this photo! THANK YOU! – Annie Selke
- How to make rose popsicles?! Yes, please!!! – Bows and Sequins
- I want to move in to Mackenzie’s guest bedroom in Nantucket. – Mackenzie Horan
- One of my favorite bedding lines Matouk partnered with One Kings Lane on a new collection and it’s pretty amazing. – One Kings Lane
- 9 Young New Yorkers Poised for Creative Greatness – The New York Times
- I wish I could be as organized as Gwyneth! – Arch Digest
Sales & Shopping
- If you’re in the market for nautical stationary, this collection from The Maryn should be right up your alley.
- I’m pretty smitten with this wallpaper from Serena and Lily that I spotted at their beach market in Wainscott this past weekend.
- J.Crew is offering an additional 40% off swim styles. I picked up this ruffle swimsuit last week for the 4th! I love it because you can wear it up or as an off-the-shoulder top.
- How cute is this little Mongolian Lamb Stool from West Elm? This versatile piece would look great in a bedroom, bathroom or living room!
- Club Monaco is having a major sale right now – you can take an ADDITIONAL 30% of sale! I just bought this silk dress, this red sweater and these blue and white shorts + jumpsuit.
- The perfect mirror for a powder room or an entry way + plus it’s under $300 dollars.
- Lands End is having 30% off site wide – how cute is this tote bag for summer? Plus it’s only $39.99.
In Case You Missed It
- I’m participating in the first ever Annie Selke Rug Design Competition & need your vote!
- From the Archives: Get The Look of this Modern Hampton’s Home