Greetings from Chicago! I’m so excited to be here this weekend celebrating one of my bestfriend’s bachelorette parties. We lived AND worked together in this city for over three years. It’s so fun to be here this weekend because right around the corner (April 8th) officialy marks my 4 year anniversary to moving to New York! I legit can’t believe it’s been 4 years already. I have so many great memories in Chicago that after this trip, I really need to try to get back here more than 1-2x a year. Any who, enough about me. Today I’m rounding up my favorite links from around the web. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Xo. Lauren
Links I Loved
- Finding hidden paradise on St. John – The New York Times
- Omg, how cute is this blue and white striped dress on Jess?! – Bows and Sequins
- The 5 Best Eye Creams – Goop
- The best places to travel in April – Conde Nast Traveler
- Cute Easter entertaining ideas. – Fashionable Hostess
- Need to try Julia’s Acai bowl recipes! – Lemon Stripes
Sales and Shopping
- Have you heard? It’s national stripes day! I don’t know if there is any other holiday that is more my speed. In honor of today, it’s probably necessary we pick up: this striped tank, this striped pj set or this striped italian scarf. So cute, right?
- I’ve been on the hunt for dresses for spring and the beach. How cute is this chiffon sleeveless dress? I am OBSESSED with this Kate Spade cover-up for the beach. This pleated dress or this cap sleeve dress would be great options for work. Any of which you can pair with a cute spring clutch. Love this brown leather handbag, this light oak fold over clutch, or this mini cross-body bag!
- I picked up these Schutz heels and can’t wait to wear them this spring. Plus they’re not terribly priced – only $150 dollars.
- I’m officially converted to this face cleanser.
- THE chicest beach towels you need to stock up on for summer. Or if you want a more affordable option – you can pick up turkish towels on Amazon!
In Case You Missed It
- From The Archives: My favorite places to eat and shop in London