Links I loved:
- Take a peek at what Chiara from the Blonde Salad had to say about blogging and how it launched here career. – Who What Wear
- I’d like to stay here. – Lonny.com
- Exactly what I need: Christmas tree alternatives for small spaces. – Domino
- Best hotels in the US. – Conde Nast Traveler
- The ultimate Thanksgiving menu according to Pinterest. – House Beautiful
- How To Master Social Media. – Corals and Cognacs
- Loved seeing how so many rooms transformed with the One Room Challenge. So much interior eye candy: Mackenzie Horan, Arianna Belle, Honey We’re Home, Linda Holt Interiors, IBB At Home, Green Street Blog & House Updated.
- How good does this Tuscan White Bean Soup look? – Love and Lemons
- Adding this floral workshop to my bucket list. – Chalkboard Mag
Sales & Shopping:
- J.Crew new arrivals are here! Fair isle – everythinggggg. I’ll take this sweater, this oversized cardigan, this collection skirt, and THIS excursion vest. How holiday, right? Take 25% off with promo code ‘ShopIt’
- Don’t miss out on all the new items added to Serena and Lily’s sale section. You can pick up my navy and blue white dot pillow featured in my One Room Challenge for $34 dollars right now!
- Club Monaco is offering up to 40% off select outerwear pieces!!
- My friend Courtney introduced me to Vo Jewelry, a jewelry company based in Chicago – stocking stuffers, anyone?
- The stocking I have on my list!
- These M.Gemi loafers are on my holiday wish list.
In case you missed it on Lauren-Nelson.com:
- My One Room Challenge Final Reveal, woop woop!