Happy Sunday, friends! It’s been a little quiet around here but that’s summer for ya! I have been traveling with my family since last Wednesday. If you follow me on Instagram (@_laurennelson_) or Snapchat (laurennelsonny), you may have seen I was in Newport, Rhode Island these past few days! I will do a full recap of where to stay, what to do and where to dine. We had perfect weather, Newport is definitely one of my favorite little towns to visit!
In other weekend news, I’ve rounded up my favorite links from around the web this week. Hope you all had a great weekend! Xo. Lauren
Links I loved
- I have been debating a move to Stamford since you get so much more for your money when it comes to space and I’m pretty much this girl in this article. A great read for New Yorkers looking to make a move! – New York Times
- You know I love a good DIY! – Domino Mag
- The ultimate summer picnic guide. – Style At Home
- This Julie Browns Design romper is the CUTEST. Can I borrow, Kelly?! – Kelly In The City
- Ummmm…. wallpaper cakes? YES, please!
- Jess’ gingham dress needs to get in my closet. – Bows and Sequins
Sales & Shopping
- Love this little white top for summer.
- This cobalt Kate Spade dress is on point and on sale. F yeah.
- I picked up a Burberry puffer last Anniversary Sale and never looked back. This one is very similar and I’m not kidding when I say it’s so worth the investment and you’ll wear it all winter long!
- I have this sweater in my shopping cart – to buy or not to buy? Love.
- The perfect striped summer dress is on sale!
In case you missed it:
- Some of my favorite summer finds under $100!
- Look I’m Loving: The director’s chair!
- Have you had a chance to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? See my top picks here!