Good morning! How was everyone’s Christmas?! I’m still at home in Cleveland and we’re currently experiencing a little snow storm! As a result, I will be inside all day online shopping the best after-Christmas sales happening right now. Who’s with me? Here are my 7 can’t miss after Christmas sales you have must shop today!
- Shopbop – I always love a good Shopbop sale! Today through Friday you can shop an additional 25% off sale items with Code JOY25. Some items are up to 75% off! This is the perfect time to invest in a new handbag, boots or activewear for the New Year! I’m loving this: black cutout turtle neck ($39 dollars!), this Milma bucket bag (love the navy), and this BB Dakota Front Drape Jacket ($47 dollars).
- Tuckernuck – Shop an extra 20% off sale with code FinaleSale20!
- J.Crew – Take an extra 30% off sale styles today! This time of year I like to invest in classic staples like Italian Wool Blazers, coats & jackets and festive holiday jewelry!
- Serena & Lily – I always love when Serena and Lily launches their Winter Tent Sale. You can pick up some major goodies 30-70% off (something they don’t do often). I always take a peek at the sheet and duvet selection. How cute is this scalloped duvet? This is also a great time to pick up new towels or big piece of furniture you’ve had your eye on! You can currently pick up the classic director’s chairs for summer for $299.
- Lands End – Now’s the perfect time to stock up on a new monogrammed tote bag! Lands End also has a great selection of puffer jackets, chunky knits and totes all at great prices.
- Club Monaco – Shop up to 60% off select styles! I’ve had my eye on this grey wool coat for WEEKS. So excited it’s finally down to a reasonable price – also comes in pink! This striped turtle neck would be great for layering (also comes in black),.
- Pottery Barn – Take up to 70% off select items! While home shopping with my mom we stopped by Pottery Barn at Beachwood mall where I picked up three different silver candle sticks and hurricanes! I can’t wait to add them to my current collection. Side note – don’t they remind you of Ralph Lauren?