Happy Sunday, everyone! We had amazing weather here in New York this weekend and it looks like today will be just as good for everyone running the New York City Marathon! Today I’m headed to brunch with Ames and Kenzi for Amy’s birthday followed by watching my best friend’s sister whos running the Marathon! Looks like we’ll be around 1st Avenue and Central Park. I’ve never watched the marathon before but excited for my first experience! Not so excited for the potential terrorist threats in the city but I guess that comes with the territory.. Any who, sharing my favorite links from around the web + the best sales to shop this weekend! Xo. Lauren
Links I Loved
- 36 Hours in Manhattan (Below 59th Street). Plus, The New York Times is offering free digital access for election week. – The New York Times
- How to incorporate flowers into your decor. – Martha Stewart
- The 100 best hotels in the world. – Travel and Leisure
- So excited to have Amy uptown! – Amy Stone
Sales & Shopping
- NORDSTROM // Enjoy up to 40% off today through November 13th. Use promo code. There are SO many good items on sale. I recommend picking up closet staples like over-the-knee boots, a camel coat, or navy vest. These are one of my favorite pair of booties for fall. I’m already on my second pair! This camel pea coat is super cute – especially for the price point! Toyshop can do no wrong – black distressed denim for your weekend wear.
- HORCHOW // Shop 30% off everything! I’ve been scouring Horchow’s website for weeks! Horchow has easily turned in to one of my favorite retailer’s for furniture and home decor. I’ve had my eye numerous items – specifically this table lamp, this shower curtain and this gold flatware and dinnerware blue and white stripe set from Ralph Lauren.
- KATE SPADE // Extra 30% off sale items with “CHEERS” at checkout
In case you missed it