Links I Loved
- Are you familiar with Viyet? I’ve partnered with them in the past. They seriously have the best vintage furniture and accessories. – Viyet
- I picked up two new coffee table books this weekend that you all might like. The first is Surf Shack by Nina Freudenberger (pictured above). Is this not so Hampton’s or what?! – Amazon
- I also picked up Classic Style by Kate Kate Schelter (Only $16.96!) If you don’t follow her yet, you must! She’s a water color illustrator and is so cute. I’ve listened to her story on a few different podcasts. #fangirl – Amazon
- Is a facial worth the fuss? – The New York Times
- Perfect for summer travel. A guide on to how to pack a suite case – The New York Times
- Speaking of travel. Are you familiar with Paravel? They have really cute travel accessories and “packing cubes” to help you stay organized this summer! And if you really need help packing or getting organized for your weekend getaways – check out @YourFitz. They are a in-home closet organization and styling service. My readers can get $50 dollars off your first service with code “FITZFIRST” – Paravel and Fitz
The Best 4th of July Sales
- 20% off everything at Lily! Time to stock up on those beach towels. Use promo code “Happy4th”
- How cute is this palm leaf romper?! So good.
- Ann Taylor is offering 50% off everythinggggg. Use code “JustBeachy”. Insert this ruffle bow silk tank, this v-neck top, or this blue and white striped dress!
- The perfect navy dress under $150 dollars.
- Pottery Barn is offering up to 70% off + free shipping on all orders above $150 dollars.
- A pink cami for $25 dollars – yes, please.
- I want this off-the-shoulder floral dress.
- If you’re traveling this weekend, you pick up my favorite face mask. You can sleep with it on or even apply on a plane. It’s amazing for hydration.
In Case You’re In The Hamptons This Weekend
- You have to stop by the One Kings Lane Southampton store. It looks like this.
- The AYR Beach House in Sag Harbor is hosting a shopping event this weekend. You’ll receive 25$ off any purchase of $100 or more.
- Gansett Lane Home – Don’t miss their locations in Montauk or Bridgehampton.
In Case You Missed It
- I’m participating in the first EVER Annie Selke & Apartment Therapy Rug Design Competition. Get the details here!
- Guilty. Completely stocking up on linen dresses for summer.
- Chango & Co. designs a beautiful family abode in Westchester, NY.
- The tote bag you need this summer.